Friday, April 24, 2009

Growing a goatee - The experiment

Growin’ a goatee

In Puerto Rico every guy has a goatee. We went there. I can home with a goatee as my souvenir. I lasted nearly a week. It was driving me batty. By the 7th night I could not sleep. Itchy, scratchy, drove me nuts. I am not destined to have facial hair. It came in nicely. More dark then white. Comments were running positive. My sons were upset. The little guy thought I looked creepy. The big one was just jealous. At 16 he cannot grow a mustache fast enough. He wants a soul patch. Maybe I can build him one from hair clippings since he cannot as of yet grow his own.

Reminds me about the Gaotee Svaer. Have you seen this thing. Neat-O invention. I saw it at a show last fall. Refer to the link below. Interesting item. Well made. A solution in search of a problem? Maybe. But it would sell in Puerto Rico. Every guy is a potential customer.

http://www.goateesaver.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment