Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cutting my own hair - Chapter 8

Cutting my own hair - Chapter 8

Vision Quest
So I am all set up in the haircut area in the basement. My hair is clean and dry. I have the bathroom mirror down there with me. The light is good. Problem is, I cannot see my hair. I can not cut the sides with my glasses on. I can not see my head without my glasses. Problem. How am I going to work around this. Upstairs I go to the bathroom. Do I still have a pair of old contact lenses? Do I have any fresh and not outdated solution? Lenses and solution could be my solution. Ten minuets later I am back down in front of the mirror, eyes dry and blinking a lot. I am not used to contacts, but I can see my head and my glasses are not in the way. Who would have thought that cutting my own hair would be such a complicated undertaking? If I was cutting your hair we would have been finished a long time ago and on to something else… which gets me thinking… I have the three world haircutting records for cutting OTHER peoples hair. Is there another record in my future for cutting ones own hair? If there is than I have a long way to go to get my speed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment