Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cutting my own hair - Chapter 9, sidebar

Cutting my own hair - Chapter 9
I am not alone.
So I have embarked on the cutting my own hair mission. I am having fun. I am learning. I am not alone. Just a short while back I was asked by an family member… Mom’s first cousin’s husband If I could get him a clipper…. He wanted to start cutting his own hair. Or, more precisely, he wanted his wife to cut his hair. So I got him a clipper. Just last week I got a great phone call. He had asked her to cut his hair. She was busy, told him to wait. He was impatient, decided not to wait. He decided to have a go at it himself. Apparently things did not go too well. She did what she could to fix, blend, salvage. Bottom line, she had a good laugh. She told me he has a very short clipper cut for now and it will have to grow in. I am not alone in my efforts to cut my own hair. I am, however, having a bit more cusses. Hope I am not speaking too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment