Thursday, October 2, 2008

Technology avail. Today

Technology available
The tools and opportunities available to you to grow your business blow my mind. Who would have thought just a few years ago that so much would be out there to just run with… just a few clicks away? And all for FREE! Do you want a TV commercial to promote your shop? I would have loved that back when I had my shop… but there was no way I had that kind of marketing budget. How about FREE? YouTube lets you have all that and more for zero $. How about a web site? Web sites were in their infancy when I had my shop. www.squidoo.com lets you build your own web site for FREE. How much? FREE! Networking with other professionals and friends, promoting yourself and reaching out the the entire world are all at your fingertips with today’s social networking sites and tools. Myspace and Facebook open up a world of business possibilities. Are you there? What are you missing out on? What are you making them most of? I want to hear. Email me Tell me your stories of successful utilization of these technologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment