Friday, October 10, 2008

Radio on Video

Radio on Video

They had invited me to be on the radio. They asked me to bring my tools. I asked, why? They wanted me to do a haircut on the radio. Think about that. Most haircutters who do shows and such do haircuts on video or television. I was being asked to do a haircut on radio. How cool is that. My haircutting abilities have transcended the need for visual representation. Just the sound was to be enough. They did video tape me on the radio as well. The live radio piece did play well and for listeners, seeing was not needed. Later they have posted the video on YouTube. The link is below. Have a look at what we believe to be the first radio haircut to be on video… or something like that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z3rak5y-Ic

No comments:

Post a Comment