Monday, October 20, 2008

The Guinness World Record Buckle

The Guinness World record Belt Buckle

I got my new buckle. In 1998 when I broke the world haircutting records for the first time I had ordered a huge gold and silver belt buckle as a trophy and my souvenir to myself to recognize the accomplishment. Here we are in 2008 and I have done it again. Yes, both. I have broken the records and I have ordered another buckle. This one is a bit bigger, a bit gaudier, a bit tackier and was a bit more expensive. It looks great and as soon as it was in I went out to pick it up. I am now wearing it to shows and the response has been fun. People gawk. People laugh, people ask why… and when I explain, people think it is very cool… or, at least, that is what they tell me. I have a pic of me and the buckle posted on my myspace page. Go there to have a look myspace.com/clipperguy

No comments:

Post a Comment