Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Printed Technicals

Printed Technicals
Have I sent you a printed technical via email? I am sure sending a lot of them these days. I mention the availability of these handy printed educational support tools at all my classes and shows. Sometimes the one I mention is the one for the technique I am sharing. Other times the sheets are mentioned in the context of an answer to a question from an audience member. Other times I am just offering them up because I know just how much clipper cutters like them. I know they are a big help to many. I have created quite a few of them and I am happy to email them to any who ask. The collection includes, but is not limited to flat topping, fading, revolution cutting and many more. If there is a clipper cutting concept that you want help with just let me know. I can create a technical for you for any educational need. We are happy to offer them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment