Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The T-24 blade

T-24 blade
Have you ever used an Andis T-24 Special Texturizing blade. This is an amazing tool. You can do things with this blade that you did not know you could do with a clipper. This amazing blade fits on all Andis BG series detachable blade clippers. Today that group includes, BGRc, Ceramic Advanced, Headlight, Excel 1 speed, Excel 2 speed, BGR+, MGX. This is a 5 tooth texture tool. There are 5 teeth on the inside cutting blade. With a rear (lower) blade like a 1 clipper blade you have wide, deep teeth and long extended teeth. This allows for some unique custom control of the cutting action. The Andis T-24 can be used like a scissors, a blending shear or even a razor. There is no limit to the amazing things you can do with this blade.
A few of my favorite tricks include:
Razor texturizing - creating soft, broken wispy effects in mid length and longer hair.
Transition blending - Used like a 44/20 blender to take out weight and blend off lines, easily.
Thinning/Debulking - A great way to take down volume and fullness in thick heavy hair.
Razor cutting. Length can be removed with amazing texture and movement.
I want you to play with a T-24 blade. Do you have an Andis detachable blade clipper? Shoot me an email. Tell me which Andis detachable blade clipper you have and why you like it. I will send the first 24 people who respond to this request a FREE Andis T-24 blade to try, enjoy and keep as my gift. I want to hear from you. I want to see the amazing styles you can create with this blade. I posted this offer last week. So far I have sent out 6 of the 24 blades. Did you get yours yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment