Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Amazing Andis Clipper Guard Chart

The Wildly famous clipper guard chart
One of the most popular videos we have posted on YouTube is a video on proper use of clipper guards. In the video I offer up a copy of a handy clipper guard conversion and cross reference chart. If you do not know all the sizes, the guards, the blades, inches, millimeters and all that stuff… this is the chart for you. The response has been amazing. I am emailing over dozens of these charts to interested and eager clipper cutters every week. If you want one shoot me an email request at expert@andisco.com . I will be happy to send you one too.

3 comments:

  1. please email me a copy of the detachable blade & guard chart brucechipwalker@yahoo.com... THANX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new stylist and I worked with Andis thru school. Love them!! Yet now at work I have to try and figure out my Wahl clippers. Can you please send me a chart of guard sizes? Current tools using : Andis Master, Andis BGRC ceramic detachable blade clipper, Wahl designer and T-outline by Andis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica Gidley
    jesscoup84@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete