Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday is Vocabulary day

Wednesday is vocabulary day. I will feature a blog post every Wednesday that shares another important clipper vocabulary word. I will do one letter each day from A to Z and back to A again. I likely have few years’ worth of Wednesday words in my Clipper Talk book so I will not likely run out for some time. I am also open to and soliciting donations of words. If you have a word and its definition in the world of clipper cutting that I need to feature please offer it up. Send me an email.

A is for Adjustable Blade Clipper - This is a clipper featuring a blade with a lever allowing the user a choice among a limited range of cutting lengths. These clippers vary from general purpose tools to very specialized tapering equipment. The typical blade adjustment range is from 000 to #1.

The Andis Master is the most popular adjustable blade clipper on the planet. The Andis Beauty Master is a new and great tool in this category as well (pictured).

Here is my email to submit words for inclusion:
expert@andisco.com
Here is the Andis web site for more great tools:
http://www.andis.com/
Here is a site to buy everything Andis:
http://stores.atlantabarber.com/StoreFront.bok

No comments:

Post a Comment