Monday, November 3, 2008

Premiere Birmingham

Premiere, Birmingham
Birmingham, AL was the center of the American Cosmetology universe for two short days. The show was well attended and we sold very well in the booth. The highlight was the Andis floor theater. I have mentioned the new “bucket theater” before. We have a set of 16 bucket stools and set up a small floor platform. We worked right on the floor as opposed to in a classroom. This kept me in the booth area all day. Close to the product and at floor level close to our customers. Feedback was strong and the models were great too. I end up cutting more hair this way and fewer mannequins. This can be a toss up for me. I like to demo mannequins for the consistency and my ability to follow formatted shtick. I like the reality of live models as well. Bottom line… Did we share good info? Did we sell great tools? Yes to both. See you in Birmingham (on the floor) next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment