Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jim Jones and me

Jim Jones and me
Jim Jones taught me how to clipper cut. Jim Jones taught me how to share clipper cutting with others. Jim has been an important mentor to me for a long time. Over the past few years I have respectfully referred stylists to Jim and his presentations at every event we are at together. I even send stylists and aspiring clipper cutters to see him in Lansing, MI where he has his shop and training facility. Jim and I are both busy teaching at most major events. At IBS Las Vegas, for the first time in our career we were sharing a classroom and a stage. This was a HUGE thrill for me. Pictured is Jim and me at the classroom sign outside our room. This was neat-O. Clipper cutter students did not even have to leave the room for the BEST in clipper cutting education. Jim Jones and me! Wow! This was fun. Thank you Jim! For more education from Jim contact him at 800.962.6178 or on the web at http://www.jimjonesseminars.com
Jim is still the legend in this business. Thank you Jim!
P.S. See the pic at Twitter... follow me there too... Clipperguy!
http://www.twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment