Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Behind the scenes

Behind the scenes at the video shoot
The Scissorboy.com video shoot in LA was a lot of fun. The host salon, Static salon, was great. More on them tomorrow. The location was ideal. I love Melrose ave. I could walk the street there all day looking in stores and people watching. We had a nice “live studio audience” made up of the salon staff, clinets, passers by and students from a local cosmetology school. I am sure I am always just a bit better with an audience. The models were ideal for the cuts we were trying to do. Jeremy Knott, The clipper cutter we had as a guest in Long beach at ISSE works at Static and set the whole thing up for us. He sourced the models. More on Jeremy here http://www.losangelesbarbershop.com Contact me if you would like to hose a video shoot in your shop. Esp for the YouTube program we are always looking for neat places to film and great heads to cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment