Monday, May 11, 2009

Welcome to Flat Top week!

Flat top week - Monday

I am declaring this week flat top week. All week I will be blogging great flat top stuff… Including a neat-O charity opportunity at the end of the week. If you love flat tops like I love flat tops this is to be a fun week.

Today, Monday starts out the week with my offer of a printed technical of the Andis “round-the-clock” flat top cutting system. Send me an email. I will email back a pdf of a simple flat top cutting system. This is the system I use every day. This is the system I developed to assist hair cutters who do NOT come from a classic barbering background or education in mastering this important cut and revenue generating service. Send the email to me at either my Andis email expert@andisco.com or my clipperguysays@yahoo.com address.

No comments:

Post a Comment