Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cutting my onw hair - Chapter 12

Cutting my own hair - Chapter 12
By now the worst of my last paid haircut disaster is completely behind me. What is living on my head can now only be blamed on me. And it is not too shabby. I am liking this experiment. I had an amazing opportunity in a hotel recently. There was a 3 sided mirror and a mirror on the outside of the bathroom door. Between the 3 way mirror and the careful positioning of the door I was bale to see all sides and angles of my head better than ever before. This provided me the arena for much more aggressive personal topiary efforts. I got the back blended in well… and cleaned up my own neck line with the interesting Swerve tool we have discussed here recently. Please be patient while more hair grows. I will soon post a pic of what I have created thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment