Monday, December 29, 2008

KC, MO

KC, MO
I went to KC, MO for the clipper cutting. While I was there I made the most of the BBQ. 2 nights in town and 2 BBQ dinners. Can’t beat that. Arthur Bryant’s one night and the next. I highly recommend either (or both) on your next trip to town. The crew at Evelyn’s beauty supply were great hosts for the Andis class and hands-on workshop. We just do not do enough hands-on workshops. These are a lot of fun to facilitate and likely the most real useable education for your dollar and time opportunity out there. Would you like a hands-on workshop in your area? let me know. If I get sufficient interest for any markets we will find a way to set one up and get it done. I would love to come to your area. Espicially if your area is known for BBQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment