Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lisa Penny

Lisa is a 3rd generation master barber and a good friend. She was excited to learn of my upcoming attempt to break the records. I invited her to be there and she jumped at the chance. Lisa was a huge asset to me and our team in making the world record event a big success. She hung in there for the entire 24 hours. She did it all. She shampooed. She swept. She worked the chairs for me. Lisa was a cheerleader and supporter from the get-go. Lisa is also an aspiring platform artist for Andis. She has done school classes as well as gotten up on stage at a few large shows and put hair on the floor for Andis and shared and sold tools. Lisa and her family own a great barber shop in Florence, SC. The hair place on Irby street is the place to go for a great haircut and superior customer service. Thank you for being there for me and Andis. I look forward to visiting you in your shop soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment