Wednesday, September 17, 2008

American Haircuts

While in town for the Bronner Bros. show last month I paid a visit to American Haircuts in Roswell, GA. This is the kind of place I want to go to get my haircut. This is the kind of place you want to go to get your hair cut. This is the kind of place I want to own when I am ready to own a place again and not travel all over the place to cut hair.
American Haircuts is clean, neat and modern. There is no gimmicky theme. The theme here is plain old classic haircutting. The owners cut hair in the first 2 chairs, as it should be. The staff ranges from young guys to veteran cosmetologists who are all passionate and talented men’s haircutters.
The retail area is clean, neat and well stocked. It is not overstuffed with flavor-of-the-minute things that you do not want, just good things for you and your hair.
The guys who one the place are building a second location in the city on a nice corner in a hopping area. I am sure they will find great success there as well.
Most importantly, the haircut was rock-solid good. That is why you would go there, isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment