Monday, September 22, 2008

The Andis T-Liner

This tool (23990) has now risen to the top of my list of Ivan’s favorite Andis trimmer. The NEW blade design for the Pivot motor series trimmers just rocks. All the tools have received this new upgrade. T-Liner and PTX (00000) as well as the Povit Pro trimmer (23475) and the pivot Pro trimmers in both the silver/grey combo pack (23965) and the upcoming pink Pro Duette combo (00000) all are in on the upgrade.
The trimmer features a standard upper (cutter) blade. The big news is in the lower (comb) blade. Have a look at one. The Lower features a unique tooth configuration and pattern. The teeth are wider and deeper. As a result, the tools feeds super fast. I am sure you can imagine why I like this. I have used the new blades for a while. I liked them right away when we began testing them. I liked them even more when the decision was made that the T-Liner would be the trimmer of choice for my world record break attempt. You can line clean and crisp. You can clean/shave nice and smooth. You can even do a bit more over-comb work as a result of the increased feed capabilities of the teeth.
You just have to try these blades. You can put a new blade on an older pivot trimmer or just pick up a new one. Either way, you can rock with this new tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment