Wednesday, December 2, 2009

winter fashion 2009, womens shoes/boots

O.K., I have seen the limits of reasonable fashion. Open toed boots? You are kidding me.
http://www.mizztissa.com/img-blog/open_toe_boots_1.jpg
Saw a pair like this in a store window. Then, just a few min later, saw a similarly inspired style on a pedestrian. Started looking and noticed quite a few pairs with either open toes or similarly inspired cut-outs. This will work great in snow. Highly practical, Not. Some just look plain goofy. Lets see how far this trend goes. See if you can spot any. Read an article a few weeks back in which they were picking on some celebrity fashion choices. Article referred to petite female star wearing ankle boots as looking like she had hooves. They were right... she looked like a little lady billy goat. I cannot get this idea/vision out of my head. makes me chuckle every time I see a pair in a store or see a pair on someone. See pic below.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjv_qxqIZUhhE3bWGlUe8oQY3JaSDIR6o21g1kqeJ4itcALrdNlNKsWbS0lkr27dqFgFpPqJmDdkolBv25q5ThoNQub88GOWHhWFzAqQTeTeG8zgMngOayqjmV31lRLinysSP3kCGg061H5/s576/ankle-boots-5.jpg

In the spirit of the Thanksgiving holiday, I am thankful that the world provides me with such entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment