Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New product review - Clocca Cape

I was provided a sample to test of a neat-O new hair cutting cape. Clocca Cape is a hair cutting cape with a unique, sliding, magnetic closure. It easily adjusts to any neck size. The cape closure concept works really well. The cape is large enough to provide sufficient coverage. Of course, I like the black color of the sample they sent me. It might just be the weather and temperature today, but the cape was generating more static than I usually find with the capes I use every day... might just be the material too... Link provided is to their web site. watch the video to learn how the closure works. Video is clear and easy to understand. The only problem I had with the cape is I can not figure out how to fold it. I laid it out on the floor to try to see the shape... and the wrapping/cloaking concept resulted in them creating a slightly unique shape in that the cape is not just one cut piece of fabric. When laid out you can see it is a few pieces seamed together to create the unique shape... as a result there is some overlap in the shape... If you can figure out how to fold it... please let me know... Might be a great subject for another video... P.S. The video suggests that the cape is not to be machine dried... but washed and then hung dry... good for the environment... better for the fabric life and for the magnets... so... I guess thye do not fold them either... but it was folded in some way when it came in the package. They will be having a booth at the America's beauty Show in Chicago this year... check them out. Bottom line... I like the cape... If I had one with the Andis logo on it... I would use it all the time (hint) http://www.cloccacapes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment