Thursday, December 10, 2009

Business Builder tip of the week, week 49, 2009

Andis / Ivan Zoot business builder tip of the week, week 49, 2009
I guess it is called preaching to the choir... 'cuz if you are reading this you are already doing it, but, from my book... The tip is...
Surf the web – The internet is your connection to the entire world. Now, and growing every day, the World Wide Web provides instant access to more information than you could ever want. Be selective about what you read, where you look and how you spend your surfing time. Choose to seek out sites and relationships that will help you grow your business. My web site, clipperguy.com is a great place to start. I have posted links to some great clipper cutting related sites there as well.
Since the tip is a bit lame if you are here reading I will offer up some good links as value add... stuff if came up with when I tried a few key word searches on the web today as I was posting this blog.
I will share the key word(s) that I use to search... lets see what we come up with...
"how to fade hair" got me this = a wiki how page...
http://www.wikihow.com/Give-a-%22Fade%22-or-%22Faded%22-Haircut-Hair-Cut-for-Males
"fancy party hair styles" got me this =
http://www.herbalessences.com/us/hairstyles-how-tos-little-pink-style-book/?gclid=CJHKr__3y54CFQIMDQodeToJ9Q
"best professional shampoo" got me this =
http://www.teddiekossof.com/ amazingly a salon in my area... not so amazing as the Google system likely knows where I live...
I guess the important secondary lesson to be learned form this exercise is that these are the types of searches YOUR CLIENTS are doing... so beyond you getting information of value to you... give some thought to the information available to ALL your clients... and prospective ones.
use the web for yourself... but, also, be sure it is being used well for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment