Thursday, March 12, 2009

Twitter on the rise!

I just announced this week that I will begin to keep the world informed about my adventures through Twitter. So far the reception has been good. You all are starting to sing up and follow my "tweets".
I do not think I am on the cutting edge... I am just trying to keep up with technology and stay connected.
Twitter made a big jump to mainstream last night. Jay Leno had Ellen on and they spent nearly 6 min discussing her recent adoption of Twitter and the fun she is having with it. Exposure like that will propel the technology forward.
Bottom line... You need to get hooked up with Twitter. Follow me, follow others who interest you. Set up your own account and get tweeting yourself.
Link for Twitter is below.
http://www.twitter.com
Search for me with "clipperguy"

No comments:

Post a Comment