Friday, March 13, 2009

The Race is On!

How fast can you clipper cut hair? Want to race me? The Race is on. The Barnum Fashion Focus show in Cleveland, OH on May 3 and 4, 2009 will be the place to test your clipper cutting speed and skills. Only a limited number of spots are available for licensed barbers, cosmetologists or barber or cosmetology students to register to race me live on the show floor. email me for a copy of the rules and information. First come, first slotted into the races. iI you can beat me you will get FREE Andis tools. if you lose... and based upon my 3 Guinness World haircutting records, you WILL lose, you will still get a nice Andis gift for trying.
See you in Cleveland. The race is on!
TY

Do not forget to get signed up with Twitter.
http://www.twitter.com
search clipperguy to track my tweets and keep up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment