Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I could write a book

I could write a book

I could write a book. I bet you have said that. Anyone who serves the public has said that at one time, or more likely, nearly once each day. Working behind a chair you meet interesting people. You hear amazing stories. You interact with unique personalities. Many times you are left with a feeling that is a combination of “no one would believe me if I told them this stuff” and “truth is stranger than fiction”.

Here is your opportunity to share your stories. First of all, I will believe your stories because I have more than a few amazing ones of my own. Second, I will help you share your stories with others. Get your stories down on paper. Change the manes and the places just enough so as to protect the innocent and not-so-innocent. Send your stories to me. I will publish your stories right here in my blog for others to enjoy. We will surely laugh, cry and be horrified right along with you.

This will be fun and funny, and maybe a bit scary too.

I will be committing to paper a few of the greatest hits of my time behind the chair and sharing them too. I am sure to have enough material to publish one “Tales From Behind The Chair” story every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment