Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I hate this gel

I have a pile of new samples of gel. I do not like any of them. I feel like I am starring in the clipperguy version of the 3 little bears. This gel is toooo firm. This gel is toooo soft, this gel is too flaky. I am sure there is a gel out there that is just right. Problem is it is not in my bathroom right now. I got a clipper cut this past week… like every other week… except, I have fallen into a pattern of dropping in to new shops lately. Sorry Roy. I do miss you, and I will be back. This was a nice, classic barber shop. 4 guys cutting. I wound up in the last chair… typically NOT a good sign. The cut was O.K. The guy had good basic skills. He cut the top a bit too short so I am back to a classic buzz and spike. Not so bad, but heavily dependant on good gel. This stuff is not the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment