Friday, March 28, 2008

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3

Things are fun right now. They are almost always fun anyway, but especially now as we are testing some exciting new tools. Of course, I cannot say too much. What I can say is that the clipper cutters we rely on for testing are doing a great job of providing timely and fair feedback. I am not the best tester because I am too biased. I likely know too much sometimes and have made some judgments based upon what I know and what I think I know and what I want to be correct. Better to put the tools in the hands of talented cutters who know clipper cutting and let them run wild. The guy who is NOT having fun right now is Mr. UPS. Lots of small boxes are moving back and forth from Andis to testers and back to Andis. I can’t say what and when, but as always you can count on Andis for the latest, greatest and best in the clipper world. Stay tuned. When I can talk, I will do it here first!

No comments:

Post a Comment