Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Show me

I am writing this on the long plane flight back to the U.S. from the Salon International show in London, U.K. If you are serious about cutting hair you need to go to a show outside the U.S. There is so much more out there than what we are exposed to in our own country. Don’t get me wrong. It is not an issue of good or bad, right or wrong or worse or better… it is all about different. Last year was my first time to a show in Europe. It was all new. So much new in fact that there was just too much there to take it all in and way too much for me to isolate specific differences… it was ALL different. This time I could both recognize familiar things from my last visit as well as really SEE some things in stark contrast to what we see at our shows. In the next few blog entries I will get specific about what I have seen and my impressions. Meanwhile, get on the web. Pick a show and start saving your tips. Wow! There are great things to see and experience out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment