Friday, October 12, 2007

My T-Out gets bumped

I have been traveling with a fairly consistent set of tools for a few years. I have a few padded thermal lunch cooler bags left over from my KENRA days. They offer some padding and protection for my tools, beyond my world famous gym socks. One bag has a set of 3 Experience tools for full service events. One bag has a set of open line goods for non-full service events. The open line bag has been stocked with BGRc, Improved Master and T-Outliner, the basic, classic, world class barbering trio. I recommend that these three tools are the barbering trio of choice for all serious men’s haircutters throughout North America. Just last week I gave away my T-out as a sample to a barber from Barbers Only magazine at the end of the Premiere show in Birmingham, AL. My plan was to grab up a new one when I got back to the factory the following day and restocked my tool kit for my next adventure. I was reloading my bag and reached for a T-Out. I paused for a second and then made the grab. But I grabbed the Styliner M3 instead. The new Styliner M3 has been hot selling and very well received. It is the most powerful, most durable and most expensive trimmer we have ever offered. The best should use and feature the best. I just need to start lobbying for my square blade one. Everyone knows I am one of the one in five Outliner users who prefer the square blade. I just might have to start lobbying my friends in engineering or the model shop to hatch me a one-of-a-kind Styliner M3SQ. Keep your eye on my bag and keep a lookout for what is in my hand. You never know, you just might spot a one-of-a-kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment