Tuesday, May 23, 2006

School is in session

I always pay a visit to the Akron Barber College, a large barber school when I am in the neighborhood. This time, rather than cut and demo in a classroom I just used a chair on the floor and cut client traffic for the students to observe and ask questions. Felt like old times. Just me in a shop cutting hair…plus the 30 or so students watching. I get a great reception from a very eager audience in barber schools such as this one. Joe and Tim run a tight ship and I am glad to be able to call them not only good customers but also good friends. If you want a classic, rock solid barbering education there is no better school to attend. Stop in for a visit and sign up today! You KNOW there is an Andis clipper in your student kit here!

No comments:

Post a Comment