Monday, October 17, 2011

Trend watch 2011


Every time I go to salon International, London, UK I am on the lookout for trends in hair , clothes, shoes, etc. So far I have a pretty good eye and track record. I see something. I comment on it here and then it shows up in America 1 year or so later as a serious fashion trend... I will surely see a few more... but one if the first to catch my eye has been harem pants... FLASHBACK... as fashion frequently is...
Here is 1 pic form the show floor... get ready. Either scrounge up an old pair or be ready to buy them when you see them soon on a store shelf. and... bad news... I saw them on guys as well as on women. Like a few other trends... this one might jump the Atlantic... but might not make it to the guys... We shall see. Remember you heard me say it here first.

No comments:

Post a Comment