Friday, August 5, 2011

Powerful issue, Powerful issues

I just put down the summer 2011 edition of First Chair. This is a publication from the team at Modern Salon targeted at beauty industry students. I was impressed with the content. Smart technology to job hunting to technical concepts... this magazine has it all. It even has me i it with a picture and a quote. But the biggest thing I cam e away form the mag with was the realization that while the mag was put out there for students the content would be valuable for anyone working in our business. Veteran cutters will find things they can use here. Suppliers will learn much about out business by reading this as well. Anyone connected to our business can benefit from a cruise through this magazine. there is also a face book page. I jumped on there to like it. There is on line material as well. First Chair is for you as you hit your first chair in the business. it is also for anyone in the business wanting to put their chair FIRST in profit, professionalism and prestige. Check out First Chair at the link below. I highly recommend it.

Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment