Wednesday, April 21, 2010

clipper tip of the week, week 16, 2010

Here is your Ivan Zoot / Andis clipper tip of the week for week 16, 2010.

This one is another clipper care and maintenance tip.

Dip In – Blade dip cleaner (like Andis Blade Care 7inONE) is a daily must-do to flush out all those clippings and to clean and lubricate your clipper blades.

It is all about establishing a routine. A barber asked me at a class this week if he MUST follow my cleaning instructions in exactly the order I gave them. My answer was that no, exact order is not as important as establishing a regular routine and following it. That "every clipper, every trimmer, every client, every time" saying that I use all the time is the idea. Build a habit. Get a rhythm going and stick with it.

For all the clipper tips have a look here at my clipperguy says, Get clippering clipper tips book.

No comments:

Post a Comment