Monday, January 26, 2009

Wood glue

Wood Glue
Lately this is my favorite hairstyling product. My friends at Woody’s men’s grooming gave me a few samples and I fell in love with the stuff. Just goes to show. Sampling works. This is firmer than gel. But not quite the same crispyness. I like the mild fragrance and I just love the packaging. I do not use too much. It looks like plain old glue. Smells a bit like glue too. It rinses/washes out easily and gives the hold I prefer. Not sticky at all. Not snap-off crispy. Just right. Perfect for styling short to medium length hair. I am even growing my hair out just a bit specifically to see how it will feel and style with this stuff when a bit longer. Stay tuned for an update. Woody’s was a sponsor of my world record events as well. Thank you Woody’s.

Here is woody's:
http://www.woodysgrooming.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment