Thursday, July 17, 2008

Totally Tracy

This is a great technical trick for all you barbers that don’t like using razors.....this trick however is only effective using the T-Outliners, Outliner II's, Styliner II's or the new M3's. I like to line my clients up twice, after the first line up and haircut is complete, I apply some type of astringent, and then some light oil on the hair and a little over the hairline... then I grab my brush and trimmers (My personal favorite is the Styliner II's)..and repeat the line up, brushing the hair constantly, making sure that when I re-line the hair it is perfect.... after you make your way around entire head, wipe off access oil...This way when your client gets up in the morning and brushes his hair, it looks just like it did when he left your chair....This is a cool trick to know, if you want to learn more tricks, techniques, or tips please keep checking for my blogs...and if you have any questions or comments please feel free to email us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment