Saturday, February 2, 2008

Wax with hold

As you know from prior entries… I have amassed a lot of hair. Well, I still have it. I would have that flat top if it was not for a single, new found hair care product that is keeping me happy enough to resist cutting down the top of my hair. I helped Fantastic Sams launch their new Fantastic Men hair care line for men. I was given a pile of samples of the stuff. I used the shampoo and conditioner, all-in-one item a lot. The firm hold gel was pretty O.K. My hair was shorter then and the hair wax, a creamy paste in a jar seemed more like cold creame than a hair wax. I just skipped it. Flash forward to all this hair. In my office one day and the dry air and heat had made my hair staticky. I grabbed this wax stuff to try to clam and smooth my hair and the minute I put it through my hair with my fingers I knew I liked it. Just enough hold, Not-too-tacky texture, mild fragrance, lots to like about this stuff. Next time I cross paths with some Sams friends I will need to pick up a few more samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment