Monday, February 25, 2008

My Uncle Phil

I spent some time visiting with my Uncle Phil last week. You need to go see your Uncle Phil too. I bet you did not know you had an Uncle Phil. Uncle Phil is cool and you too can be cool just by paying him a visit. So cool, in fact, that you will leave Uncle Phil’s tonsorial parlour with your very own Uncle Phil’s tonsorial parlour Good Guy Club membership card. I got mine. Uncle Phil’s tonsorial parlour is a REAL barber shop, Kings Park, Long Island, NY. I had discovered them on the net a few years back and the place sounded just like a place I would enjoy. I made a note to get there on my next visit to NY. I stopped in. We talked clippers. I shared a few NEW Andis tools. I got a great haircut and I have made new friends. All together, a worthwhile visit and a new name added to my family tree… Uncle Phil.

No comments:

Post a Comment