Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Teaching teachers to teach

Tuesday was fun. I spent the day with a group of cosmetology educators. It was a chance for them to experience my train-the-trainer clipper cutting class. The industry is well aware of the great support we provide to schools with Andis tools in their clipper kits. This class is the crown jewel of our offerings. I took a peak at the participant evaluations… the educators definitely agree with me on that last point. I impressed them in the beginning with my ability to learn all of their name sand get them all right, in order and use their names throughout the day. It is an old trick I learned in a trainers class myself… works every time… email me if you want to know the secret… I am good to up to about 35-40 names in a small group.

No comments:

Post a Comment