Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Flat Iron Kiosk

There is a flat iron Kiosk at the Galleria in Dallas. I stopped by to peruse the offerings. A helpful sales person asked if I needed any assistance. I asked a few questions. The answers I got were interesting. I asked follow up questions. Some of the answers left me with even more questions. The biggest question(s) I was left with was how many consumers and hair styling fanatics are getting their information from situations like this and how good, accurate and viable is the information they are getting? I am also amazed at the vast array of choices available to hairstyling appliance users in both tools to buy and places to buy them. How many different flat irons can there be and how different are they? Can a user really tell the difference? Andis has always occupied the value end of the appliance category. Our tools have all the latest features and perform at the highest level of customer expectation. We have never been the close to the most expensive of the tools out there. We can deliver high performance tools at aggressively competitive prices. Why can’t the other guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment