Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Andis goes geocaching

When I do not have a clipper in my hand I am likely holding a GPS. I have become addicted to the sport of geocaching in the last few years. My teammates at the Long beach show this weekend decided to head out on the hunt with me following dinner on Saturday and Sunday night. Saturday I took them to hunt 2 caches that I had already found to provide a glimpse of what we were looking for. There is a cacher in Long beach who has hidden a few really great hides all in walking distance of the convention center. They are perfect for business travelers visiting the area. On Sunday night we went off in search of two more. A good time and a bit of frustration in the hunting was had by all. I know of a few caches near the convention center in Chicago that will be scheduled for hunting in just a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment