Thursday, October 12, 2006

London Hair - Men

Travel is always a great opportunity people watch. I can sit on a bench with a large Diet Coke and watch the world go by for hours. I am specifically checking out the hair here. I have a week until I will get up on stage in front of the London crowd. This is a big show and I need to show the world what a U.S. clipper cutter has to offer. I am trying to get a feel for what I see in hair trends. It is hard to see a distinct trend or trends. Generally the men’s hair is either a bit longer than what we see in the U.S. or just buzzed off. There is not much in between. There is lots of broken texture punched up with matte finish, chunky styling products. There are lots of messy looking interiors and very few cleanly tapered perimeters.

No comments:

Post a Comment