Monday, November 28, 2011

Clipper Keeper DX2 review


I was recently provided a sample of the new Clipper Keeper DX2 to try out and offer up a review.
The case is well made and appears to be durable. It should stand up well to the rigors of daily use. Time will tell.

It is well appointed, compartments for combs and blades and a big area for up to 6 clippers.
The top hinges release so the cover can be removed when working. The removable foam pad keeps things from rocking and rolling when in transport, thought this costs some useable carrying space if you have it in.

I like the idea and the unit is well done. It is too small for me to use when traveling as I have to carry so much more stuff... remember I am not cutting clients , but demonstrating at a show. I am not so sure of how it will hold up through the airport... might be better for local transport than by air.

Oil and clipper spray overspray... not sure what these liquids will do to the unit over time, too. We shall see.

I do like the idea that when in a shop... and you go off to lunch you can lock down the lid and no one will mess w your stuff.

Stay tuned. As I use the Keeper I will share more feedback.

Go here to get your own clipper Keeper. LINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment