Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Clipper Flashback


Take a look at this one. One of our educators was offered this clipper by a client. He asked if I wanted it. Of course I said yes. I had to pay a little for it, likely more than it cost new, but, it is an oldie but a goodie. There is very little use and wear on it. It is in the original box with all the pieces included. It was sold as a home use tool. You can tell by the image and wording on the box. This is another great addition to my collection. Down the road I will share a few more tools from my clipper archive. This one is quite heavy by today's standards, but beyond that, thee amazing thing is how much the clipper is so very similar to modern tools. In many ways we have come very far... In many ways we have not needed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment