Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Guy Kawasaki, Reality Check, read this book

Guy Kawasaki, RealityCheck, bookreview Clipperguy says…
Read this book. You should read this book. I really found a lot of great stuff in here. The book starts out with a lot of info related to seeking venture capital. Not my interest, but I got past that and found the gold here. Info on hiring, firing, promotion, and many other great business ideas. This “Guy” is up there with Seth Godin on my list of “if he writes it I have to read it” writers. Plus, Guy takes his own advice and hires others who know more than him. Several chapters have been provided by colleagues and associates with areas of specialty beyond him. Nice, like getting bonus info. Guy has a web site http://www.alltop.com Short for all topics, he calls it a on line magazine rack. There is much good stuff here too. I look there and read a lot of links. I even twitter the good stuff I find. He makes that easy with a twitter this button right on each article. Great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment