Thursday, October 22, 2009

Small Tragedy

Small Tragedy

I was sharing the stage at Salon International with Mark Woolley and his team from Electric salon… More on them later this week… so I had to pack up my things and shove off for a bit 2X per day. No biggie there as I prefer to be a nice neighbor and share my space. First change over I put all my things into my green bag and put my green bag back stage. Did not notice that a brand spankin’ new pink BCA can of Kenra Volume Spray was upside down. By the time I got back to my bag the can was empty and the bag was filled with a puddle of volume spray. This is a tragedy on several levels… Number 1… wasted a can of Volume Spray… and as good as that stuff it… shame to waste it. Number 2… puddle in bag is firm hold and sticky… so were all my tools and equipment. Number 3… bottom of bag is never going to come clean… Number 4, there was a package of frosted strawberry poptarts from the airport in Chicago in the bottom of a pocket… now ruined… and I am half a world away from more poptarts. I get home to Chicago and share this tragedy. My kid puts his head in the bag and says… “hey, well, at least the bag smells good”. Nice. Love the Kenra Volume Spray #25… Got to get another one… at least it is the pink one for BCA so a donation is involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment