Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Not-so-flat top

ClipperGuy is feeling a bit stressed. I have been eating better and working out more. My weight is down a bit and I am feeling great. Traditionally when my weight is a bit lower I wear a shorter flattop. When my head is not so fat it looks better on me. I prefer the flattop because I AM ClipperGuy… I always say… if you are gonna be a seller, you got to be a buyer. The stress is coming from my not-so-flat-top. It looks kinda like a flattop, ‘cept it is not flat on the top… In my mind that would be a fundamental requirement for qualification as a flattop… it should be flat on the top. In my live presentations we frequently discuss the idea that there are many, many variations to the flattop look: full rear corners, rounded backs, beveled sides, horseshoes, etc., but, come on… it has to at least be kinda flat on the top. At least since I get my hair cut every week it has a new chance to be flat on the top very soon. P.S. Hey Roy, do not worry… you did NOT cut this one 

No comments:

Post a Comment