Friday, June 23, 2006

Buyers and Sellers III

So I went to get my weekly haircut. The waiting chairs were full and one of the barbers was out sick. I told Roy, my barber that I would be back later in the day. As I hit the door he said “I’ve got tools if you want to cut a few”. I declined and made my way to the car. As I got into the car my wife said “Why don’t you cut a few?”. “You’re kidding?” I said. She would read her book in a waiting chair while I did a few cuts. I walked back in and asked Roy “Which chair?”. Roy pointed to the last chair and said “Have at it”

I had a ball. I cleared the entire waiting room in about 30 minutes. I have not had that much fun cutting hair in a long time. One guy tipped me $5! Wow! A $5 tip. I forgot how cool it is for people to tell you how great you are and hand you money! I love cutting hair! This was the highlight of my month!

No comments:

Post a Comment